Thursday 27 September 2012

baby gifts

I came up with this little gift for the new baby of a fellow blogger 
whom I had the pleasure to meet last week. A train set appliqué, which gave me a good chance to keep practicing the blanket stitch on my sewing machine.
Her little bundle is so beautiful and her little girl and mine had lots of fun together.
Now that she has received her gift, I can show it to you.


Vaig fer un petit detall per al nen acabat de neixer d'una companya blocaire a qui vaig tenir el plaer de coneixer personalment la setmana passada. Un trenet aplicat (que m'ha anat be per practicar el punt de festo amb la maquina!). El seu nen es precios i la seva nena i la meva s'ho van passar molt be jugant juntes. Ara que ja el te a les mans, us el puc ensenyar aqui.






1 comment:

I love your comments! M'agraden els vestries comentaris!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...