Sunday 23 January 2011

BIT BY BIT... - DE MICA EN MICA... (LCQA)

I'm catching up with my projects. Here's block number 4 from the LAyer Cake Quilt Along. Number 3, 5 and 6 are on the way. That's what happens when you're well behind with a quilt along, you're collecting instructions and then you can alter the order of making the blocks...


Estic avanc,ant feina. Ja tinc el bloc numero 4 fet del Layer Cake Quilt Along. El 3, 5 i 6 estan en progres. Aixo es el que passa quan vas endarrerida amb un quilt along, comences a col.leccionar instruccions i aixi pots alterar l'ordre en que pots fer els blocs...


2 comments:

  1. Hi There,

    Just saw your comment on my blog and had to come on over here. I just have to say that you sure have some skill in the sewing/quilting area! Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your block in the LCQA on Flickr and just had to tell you that I love the name of your blog. My Spanish is minimal but I understand the name. I like your "little workshop"

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! M'agraden els vestries comentaris!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...